For providers, Meducation® TimeView™ displays a patient’s adherence history across all prescribers in an intuitive, longitudinal format, permitting interventions to be tailored quickly and appropriately.
The Meducation® TimeView™ Report shows
- Visual representation of all medications that a patient has filled over the last 6 months
- Identification of gaps in adherence, as well as “overfill” indicators: Black triangle indicates a prescription fill date and duration. White space or a red block indicates where a patient has stopped filling their prescription
- Prescribers of each medication that the patient has filled
- Identification of gaps in adherence, as well as “overfill” indicators
- Chronic medications with a green, yellow, or red percentage indicating the PDC (Proportion of Days Covered) adherence score or each med, calculated per the PQA measure for Star Ratings.
This information enables healthcare providers and pharmacists to quickly assess and focus on patients who could benefit most from Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and prevent medication over use and other medication related events.
Licensing & Pricing
Call (800) 633-3453 and select option #8 to speak with a sales consultant