Clinically proven to significantly improve dosing accuracy and patient outcomes by helping clinicians safely reach therapeutic concentrations quicker for numerous antibiotics including vancomycin and the aminoglycosides, as well as immunosuppressants, chemotherapeutic agents, and many more.
With DoseMeRx, your clinicians can easily optimize a patient’s dose, significantly reducing the time spent on dose adjustments and minimizing the number of assays required for a range of drugs that require therapeutic drug monitoring.
Using SMART® and FHIR® technologies, DoseMeRx integrates directly into your EHR and clinician’s workflow to automatically extract readily available information such as age, weight, dose administered, renal function and previous response to therapy. Leveraging clinically validated pharmacokinetic drug models, DoseMeRx models how each patient is responding to therapy from as-little-as one assay result, to quickly and accurately calculate an individualized dose for each patient to reach the desired therapeutic target.
Features & Benefits:
• Quick, simple and easy-to-use by all clinicians
• Only three clicks to calculate an individualized dose modelled on each patient’s PK/PD to reach their therapeutic target
• Compare the individualized dose, guideline dose and label dose recommendations to optimize decision making
• Trial and simulate outcomes of different dosing regimens in software before administering them to patients
• Decrease adverse drug events such as nephrotoxicity by avoiding supra-therapeutic drug levels
• Calculate AUC accurately with as few as one lab result at almost any time post-dose - saving time and money